In this Frenchnotes Leaving cert 5 page document on Advertising, we examine what Advertising is and how it works. This may appear in the LC exam. Written in French & English with key vocabulary and grammatical constructions.
In the opinion piece, you will receive an 5 page document. The opinion piece is written in English & French. You will be shown
- The structure of an opinion piece
- What to put into each section of your opinion piece
- Examples of using the vocabulary and grammatical constructions throughout the piece
- All of our opinion pieces act as guides for your own writing
- Opinion pieces written by experienced teachers and/or examiners
- 25 key words to learn on the topic
- Phonetics to learn how to pronounce key vocabulary
- Grammatical constructions written in both English & French
This is one of many different titles available on our website. We cover all of the topics that are relevant to the Leaving Cert French exam.
Advertising is everywhere. It permeates our every waking hour from the moment we wake in the morning to the time we fall asleep. We have become so used to being bombarded with advertising, that we don’t even notice most of it. If this topic were to be on the Leaving Cert, how ready would you be for it? French Notes has put together a sample opinion question on the subject of Advertising. The opinion piece is written in English and French with a key to the important grammatical constructions, and a list of sample vocabulary written in French and English. This opinion piece is to be used as a guide to help you in your writing. French Notes – “We do French Best!”