Wind: 16 KPH
Humidity: 1 %
Visibility: 16 KM
Leaving Cert French Revision Courses April
Revision Course April 2020
- Course Theme on The Environment ⇒ We will cover extensive Vocabulary & Translation exercises.
- Grammar focus ⇒ Subjunctive
- Introduction to Leaving Cert French Revision Course ⇒ Breakdown of marks and structure of Honours Paper. Read our Leaving Cert Reviews 2019
- Written Section 25% ⇒ Part 3 of a 3 part series on how to write excellent Opinion Pieces
- Reading Section 30% ⇒ 2nd Reading Comprehension 15%.
- Listening Section 20% ⇒ How to approach the Listening correctly and give only the information required. Students will listen to a complete 5 section sample listening paper on the day of the course. Students will study vocabulary & structures from each listening to get the most out of the exercise. All recordings are chosen so that students are exposed to a wide variety of vocabulary & accents.
- Oral Section 25% ⇒ Listening & sample oral questions on the theme of the Environment (Please note that the oral exam will have finished so these sample questions are useful for written section, but there will be no oral work done during this course).
- Course Timetable ⇒ This might appear daunting, but believe me, the time flies. Our thinking behind the 4 hours, is that these revision course days should be an alternative to a weekly grind.
1:00 – 1:45 | Grammar & Translation
1:45 – 2:30 | Written Section
2:30 – 3:15 | Reading Section
3:30 – 4:15 | Listening Section
4:15 – 5:00 | Oral Section
- Course Facilitator ⇒ Elizabeth Hayes-Lyne is a former state examiner and the author of Bonne Chance! a Leaving Certificate Aural & Oral book, published by Gill & Macmillan.
- Course Info ⇒ Each student on the course receives a 30 page booklet on the day, and has assignments set for the following course.
- Please Note ⇒ All bookings for our Revision Courses are made via our website and booklets are only issued to attendees. Deposits are strictly non-refundable.
More Links to help you…