Junior Certificate Plans

  • Study French Better

  • Prepare for your Exams

  • Content at your Fingertips!

  • PDF Files - yours to keep!

WHY CHOOSE FRENCH NOTES?

(Click on the image to watch the video)
 
French Notes are committed to bringing both French Teachers and Students tailor-made content to meet the evolving requirements of the State Examination Commission.
 
For example, the French Exam is now a Common paper worth 90% with CBA's, Portfolio work and a TA (Task Assessment), making up the other 10%.  We ensure that our content is always up to date and meeting your study needs.
 
Furthermore, all of the Junior Cert revision notes on French Notes are written by teachers and examiners, so you can be assured of the highest quality.

We also add Revision Notes on subjects of interest and current affairs in real time, something that textbooks cannot do. So you can be assured that French Notes will always be relevant and on point.

We also perform detailed research prior to writing articles and there is thought behind every sentence that goes on the website. Finally, we customise our content for our young  students, giving them the reasoning behind grammatical constructions and showing them the best way of writing on their own.

CREATED BY
FRENCH TEACHERS
CONTENT ON
20 THEMES
CATERING TO THE
JUNIOR CERT SYLLABUS
WE SIMPLY
CARE

What French Notes Offers

French Notes offers 200+ pieces of content including PDF downloads and listening content, covering 20 different themes (see below) and covering each aspect of the Irish Junior Cert Syllabus.
 
Unlike books, which once published remain static, French Notes as a website can adjust and meet the needs of a changing landscape. We are the only Irish website specialising in French for the Irish Curriculum. In addition, over 200 schools around Ireland use French Notes’ Material, so teachers are putting their trust in our ability to provide the best possible notes in the French language, tailor-made for both the Junior and Leaving Cert cycles.

Themes covered in the Junior Cert Plan

Animals Directions Environment Family
Food Friends Future Plans Health
Holiday House & Area Money & Work Pastimes
School Special Occasions Sport Technology
Time Town & Buildings Travel Weather

Syllabus Items covered in the Junior Cert Plan

Reading Writing Grammar Speaking Listening
Vocabulary Letters Grammar Points Oral Section Vocabulary Audio
Powerpoints Notes Grammar Exercises Oral Worksheets
Reading Comprehensions Postcards Verbs (higher level)
Reading Comprehension Translations Worksheets
Exam Section Blog Entries
Sample Paragraphs
New JC Emails
Form Filling
Exam Section

Junior Certificate Plans and Pricing

MONTHLY Junior
Cert Plan

€8 per month *
  • 1 User
  • Items of content released monthly, 200+ items in total after 12 months *
  • No bonus content
  • Email Support
  • 12 monthly payments **

ANNUAL Junior
Cert Plan

€50 per year **
  • 1 User
  • 200+ items of Junior Cert content *
  • Bonus content released regularly
  • Email Support
  • Subscription is for one year **

ANNUAL GROUP
Junior Cert Plan

€350 per year **
  • Up to 15 Users
  • 200+ items of Junior Cert content *
  • Bonus content released regularly
  • Email Support
  • Subscription is for one year **

* 200+ quality items of Junior Cert content covering 20 Themes and all sections of the Irish Syllabus. All content is available to view and/or download for the duration of your subscription and downloadable content is yours to keep forever.

**All Junior Cert plans end automatically after 12 months but you may re-subscribe at any time. For the monthly plan, you can cancel your subscription at any time without penalty. Note however that re-subscribing to the monthly plan will begin the monthly release of content from the beginning.

Did you know about our great value TEACHER PLANS?
  • New Teacher Plans to get access to everything at great value

Frequently Asked Questions

junior cert French faq

Contact Us

Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.
You must accept the Terms and Conditions.
Please check the captcha to verify you are not a robot.

TESTIMONIALS

“I would highly recommend French Notes to anyone who is worried about their exam or needs extra material to learn”

CORA JOY
GALWAY

“French notes is the best thing that I ever decided to do. My French has improved immensely and I am so much more confidence in my work!”

LAUREN MCHUGH

“It's an excellent website, so clear and assessible and EASY to learn from. It is specifically tailored to Junior Cert and Leaving Cert French. ”

CAS MCCARTHY

Learn to Love French!

Take the hassle out of learning French by accessing our large library of French resources covering a wide range of topics